This is a 2 day event which will be held on the 19th and 20th March 2016 at the Shangri-la Fijian resort.
The exhibition will feature all of the wedding service suppliers in Fiji from resorts to cake makers, photographers, hair and makeup specialists as well as Hen and buck party organisers. This is an opportunity to meet all suppliers under one roof over one weekend.
The show is free to attend and we would like to see people that are interested in getting married in Fiji from off shore as well as local wedding parties, media and professional wedding planners as well as wedding travel specialists.
The Shangri-la Fijian and Fiji Airways are offering discounted rates for this weekend and links to this information can be obtained by clicking on the registration to attend here.
2016 Registration now open:
- 2m x 2m at a cost of $600 for the two days
- 3m x 2m at a cost of $800 for the two days
- You may access the exhibition space from 9.00am on Friday 18th to commence set up
- The cost of the booth only includes the standard booth shell with one power point and light.
- We kindly request to avoid using nails, screws, staples, masking, cello, gaff or duct tape on the booth shell.
- We recommend the use of blue tack and/or two part (double sided) Velcro for light weight exhibits. Picture wire or hooks may be used for heavier items (hung from top of stand – exhibitor to provide)
- If you selected the option to include a trestle table and chairs in your registration, you will receive one trestle table and 2 chairs.
- For any other furnishings, we recommend you speak to ATS Pacific, Event & Party Hire, Rosie DMC, Paradise Bride and My Tropical Fiji Weddings.
General Expo Information:
- Tourism Fiji will be arranging for pre and post famils for media as well as wedding travel specialists and professional wedding planners.
- There will be no refreshments provided during the event however the Shangri-La will have cash bars should you wish to purchase some food and beverage.
- Exhibitors will be entitled to have demonstrations, displays and provide samples of their products during the event.
- Exhibitors are welcomed to make arrangements for site inspections in the afternoons of the event. We encourage you to work collectively with other properties or organisations in the same region. For example, Denarau, Coral Coast, Mamanuca’s and so on.
Additional information for buyers/ Media/ attendees
- The Fiji Wedding Expo will be open from 9am to 5pm on the 19th and 20th of March 2016 at the Shangri-la Fijian exhibition centre.
- Although the event is free to enter we would encourage those intending to attend to register on line here in order to receive further information and invites to events around the show.
- Attendees will receive a hard copy of the Wedding exhibitors directory on arrival. This will include listing of contact details for all services that have booked to exhibit.
- A soft copy of the directory will also be sent to you by email at the conclusion of the event.
- There will be cash bars at the event where you will be able to purchase refreshments.
- Some exhibitors will have tasting samples available in the show as well.
- Various suppliers may be arranging site inspections of their properties in the afternoons of the event, if you are particularly interested in a property, kindly consult the supplier during the event regarding this.
- You are welcomed to join the post event cocktail function which will feature a fashion show by an internationally recognized surprise stylist.